Monday, November 12, 2012

What a Week

Ok, so maybe it was not the best idea to start a "life-style" change the week of your 2 year anniversary and the week you going out of town.  But, I just figured that there was no better time than the present.

So, while it was tough, I still figure that there were soon good lessons this week!

Here are my weigh ins for the weeks along with some info on the day:
Mon (11/5): 183.2 - day one and I did great.  This week was filled with tons of late nights at work and this was one them.

Tue (11/6): 182.2 - progress!  Also my 2 year anniversary!  Happy Anniversary to my Prince!  Here are a couple of pictures of the flowers!  So pretty!  Or as my 3 year old niece would say, how beautiful!





Wed (11/7): 181.4 - more progress!  Good thing we made healthy stir-fry for our anniversary dinner last week!

Thurs (11/8): 180.8 - more progress!

Fri: (11/9): 182.8- so, I was bummed when I saw this jump up!  It was too long ago to really know what I ate or did to get here.  Don't you hate that?  But I do know that Thursday I went out to dinner for Lunch ( work required event) and then for dinner.  So, my fault, I am sure.  But, seeing thursdays nu,bee was encouraging.  We also left for Michigan this day, no scale and no working out for the next few days.  I did run today. Here is the run info for today:  3.13 mi Run / Jog 38:44 * 512 kCal * 12:21 min/mi.  This was slightly faster than my other days.  Probably because I didn't have my running buddies!!!  

Saturday/Sunday/Monday /Tuesday - nill for now due to traveling! 

I will be back soon! Hopefully with more time and back on the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment