Saturday, November 3, 2012

Just the beginning...to the rest of my life

Ahh, the first post on a brand new blog.  I feel like I should have something profound to write here or share.  But I don't.  Unfortunately, I have some not so fun news to write here and that is how much weight I have gained in the past 2 years, since my wedding.  For my wedding almost 2 years ago, I lost a lot of weight (that is a story for another time).  I went from 207 to 170.  That is almost 40 pounds.  It took me a year and I STARVED, the entire time.  It was hard.  I married my amazing husband on November 6, 2010.  This morning on November 3, 2012 I weighed in at 184.4 and it sucks!  My clothes are getting tight.  I don't feel good about myself any more and I do not practice healthy habits!

That being said, I am making the choice that today is the beginning of the rest of my life.  A fit life.  A healthy life for me and my husband.

Goals For My Journey:

  • Ultimate goal weight: 150 pounds.  That is 25 pounds to loose.
  • Work out 5 days a week in addition to walking the dogs
  • Walk the dogs 5 days a week (3.5 pounds)
  • To start, follow Chris Powell's carb cycling program for my food plan
  • Give up soda completely
Current Metrics:
  • Weight: 184.4
  • Size: a tight 14

Month 1 Goals:
  • By December 1, 2012, I will weigh 177
  • By December 1, 2012, I will be able to run the 3.22 loop without walking.



Today is just the beginning!  I will do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment