Monday, November 5, 2012

Manic Monday

So, I weighed in at 183.2this morning.  I was a little disappointed, but, I am not defeated.  The Prince and I got up this morning and went for our 3+ mile walk with the dogs.  So, at least I got that in, because I did not get to the kickboxing class after work, because I was at work until after 6pm.  That is okay though because I was getting myself situated to be out of the office tomorrow morning because we are volunteering at the food bank! And, I guess it did not help that I was in a class all morning.

From a diet stand point, it was a low carb day.  I was really good until about 5 pm when I caved and grabbed some candy.  Not on the diet - high or low carb day!  But, I am going to just get back on the wagon.  I ate great for dinner.

Tomorrow is a high carb day.  We are going to lunch after our volunteer session, so I am going to make good, smart choices.  I won't beagle to walk tomorrow morning because I have to get to work early for the volunteer session.  BUT, my gym bag is still in my car and hopefully I can make Body Works @ 5:45 tomorrow night!

Here is a picture of my adorable walking partners this morning, all bundled up at 5am!



Oh so cute!

Hopefully the scale will show some progress tomorrow!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment