Sunday, November 4, 2012

On a Roll...

So, I feel a little funny because I have posted 3 times today, but I really have had the time and I KNOW that I will not be able to keep this up.   But, I wanted to document this journey as much as possible. 

I have successfully eaten to my plan that I outlined in the previous post.  And, I worked out.  And, I prepped for my meals this week as well!  So, not only did I start off on the right foot, I hope that I have set myself up for success tomorrow and the rest of the week. 

Here is the report from my run using the map my run app:
Workout: Run
Date: Nov 4, 2012
Distance: 3.24 mi 
Duration: 44:16
13.39 miles per min
-  My time was probably slightly faster but I had to stop a few times to re-fuel my running partner!

 
The Cutest Running Partner
(Camera shy after the run!)
 
 


Tomorrow is a low carb day.  My 5 meals have been laid out.  And, my work out plan is to walk in the morning and then go to the gym at 5:45pm after I get out of work for a kickboxing class.

No comments:

Post a Comment